Business Development Manager
Major Capital is seeking exceptional candidates as they expand the sales and business development team.
About Major Capital
Major Capital is a specialist AIFM service provider with offices in The Netherlands. Last year Major Capital launched 2 Alternative Investment Funds and is growing rapidly. With a strong connection to their own marketing company and the fintech space Major Capital is on track to become an important investment hub in traditional financial markets as well as crypto and blockchain markets.
With a portfolio of currently the Hybrid fund and Crypto fund to suit a diverse client base including SME’s, private individuals, the investment & fund management sector, Major Capital prides itself on helping clients with their investments making returns and providing exceptional service when it comes to fund information and market outlook.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop a profitable and sustainable client portfolio by using first-class relationship management skills, being accountable for all aspects of service and support for our clients.
- Exceed the monthly target required, monitoring market information and applying sales skills to retain, develop, and profitably grow our existing client base.
- Provide expertise in the areas of equities, bonds, FX, real estate investments and crypto markets to our clients, articulating the unique value and distinguishing quality of our services.
- Provide clients with market information and global economic news to help influence their investment views and strategies.
- Efficiently on-board clients, including individuals, corporates and other partners ensuring correct categorisation and adherence to compliance & regulatory requirements.
- Review and conduct ongoing monitoring for clients and partners.
- Manage and update client files, ensuring up-to-date and accurate records.
- Oversee and manage online registrations, including calling leads and completing registrations.
- Provide timely progress and activity reports or updates to management.
- Take responsibility for the identification, management and escalation of risks that relate to your role and any activities for which you have any level of responsibility.
- Escalate all client issues in a timely manner to appropriate levels to ensure a consistently high level of service.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls and emails in a timely manner, resolving queries at the first point of contact and ensuring a prompt and professional service.
- Act as a brand ambassador in all interactions, observing proper standards of professional conduct and ensure you are aware of, understand, and comply with all regulatory requirements applicable to your role.
- Work effectively within the team to maximize potential and deliver results.
- Collaborate and share knowledge within the team to achieve high performance.
- Regularly review processes and workflows, recommending solutions to operational problems and suggesting improvements.
- Assist in the creation, review, and update of procedures with the wider team.
- Complete other duties relevant to your role as assigned by your management.
- Monthly and annual billing target.
- Customer and stakeholder feedback.
Qualification and skills
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales, financial services, or FX brokerage role with a proven track record of success.
- Strong acumen and affinity with financial markets.
- Previous experience of KYC onboarding and AML.
- Demonstrate strong time management with the proven ability to work using own initiative and prioritize workloads efficiently.
- Be adaptable to changing workload and priorities.
- Operate with integrity and with a client centric mind-set, with the ability to build and enhance strong and meaningful client relationships.
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Understanding of the requirements of regulative authorities to ensure that the department is compliant in terms of its processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate proficiency in office-based IT systems, including Internet and email, computers, word processing, and spreadsheets.
Are you the Business Development Manager we need?
Then please apply for this job offer by leaving your motivation and CV. Email us at [email protected], or call us on +31 20 333 2888.